Real Estate Law:
Construction law disputes generates a host of thorny legal issues. These are the type of questions clients have brought regarding this subject:
- How do I put a lien on a property because the owner will not pay me for me work?
- What do I do if a contractor unfairly places a lien on my property?
- The land where my home stands is sinking; now what?
- The general contractor will not pay my small company; how do I get paid?
- What do I do when the contracting work was not done by specifications?
- Must I hire a licensed contractor for my project?
- My contractor is billing me much more than the initial estimate; what are my rights?
- What permits do I need for my project?
CONSIDER SPEAKING WITH A FLORIDA REAL ESTATE ATTORNEY: DAVID CHICO LAW GROUP
Construction disagreements with can be draining. If you’re experiencing construction conflict, a great first step is to learn about your legal rights, which is best accomplished by speaking with a David Chico Law Group Lawyer.